- Used Book in Good Condition
Takes the mystery out of CNC-puts it into a logical sequence and expresses it in simple language that everyone can understand. Includes a CD-ROM with CAD/CAM software from Denford, Inc.! This CD is not compatible with Windows Vista or higher.
- Each Section/Unit begins with an introduction, learning objectives, and key terms and ends with a summary and review questions.
- Fanuc Compatible programming, the accepted world standard, is used in programming examples.
- Codes in the program examples are explained as they are used.
- A screened section at the start of each Unit or programming exercise lists and explains the codes that are used for the first time.
- A comprehensive, illustrated glossary with many key terms depicted is provided as a reference.
- CAD/CAM lathe and mill program examples are provided, using easy-to-follow steps accompanied by computer screen displays.
- A CAD/CAM SOFTWARE PROGRAM, included in each book, makes it possible to design a part on the computer, generate machining codes, and simulate the tool path (cutting action) to check for programming errors.
- An overview of Virtual Reality NC is included, so students are aware of a new technology that is revolutionizing the designing and manufacturing of products.
List Price: $ 69.95
Price: $ 70.90